KEYNOTE LECTURES AND SYMPOSIA
- What do we mean by Sustainable Urban Food Systems?
- Urbanization and Food Transition: What role for Urban Policies?
- Milan Urban Food Policy Pact: What is it and what is done in Nutrition?
- Can we change consumer behaviours?
- Impact of dietary habits on climate change and land use
- Urban Foodscapes for Nutrition and Health
WORKSHOPS FOR DEBATES AND EXCHANGES
- Non-Communicable Diseases and urban environment
- Contaminants in urban diets and practices
- What governance for Urban Nutrition Policies? What kind of citizen participation?
- Avoiding Food Insecurity in urban areas
- New Food Policy against Food Insecurity and Poverty
- Alternative food systems for urban food security
- Towards a regulation of Food Advertising?
- Canteens as a tool for an improved Nutrition
- Synergistic action of health professionals and urban planners to promote Physical Activity
An invited speaker will make a 15-minute talk opening the workshop.
Selected delegates will make 3-minute oral presentations to support the talk by the invited speaker and enhance the quality of the following discussion.
A 15-minute discussion will close the workshop.
Submit your abstracts to make a presentation during a workshop session.