Online registration will open on 01 July 2021.
Registration fees include:
Convention de formation
To register participants with a ‘convention de formation’, please contact the Registration Team directly at: email@example.com. Please note that this is only possible for French trainees.
ISN has given mandate to MCI to organize the 4th International Symposium on Nutrition (ISN 2022) and collect registration fees.
Registration fees must be paid in Euros and by:
- Card: VISA / MASTER CARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS (other cards are not accepted).
- Bank Transfer: Please mention the name of the participant/group and "ISN 2022" as your payment reference.
We propose accommodation in Lille city center. The Conference venue will be easily accessible in metro (15 minutes). You will be able to book your hotel on the online registration system in the “Accommodation” section.
• No booking will be taken into accounts if it is not paid in full (total amount of nights booked).
• Booking request after 14 November 2021 will be confirmed depending on availability.
• Make sure you let the hotel know of any lateness in your travel to make sure they keep your reservation.
ACCOMMODATION BOOKING FOR GROUPS
For group accommodation request, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VAT amounts are included in registration fees and are due by participants no matter their country of origin.
Those VAT amounts (10% for registration) are recoverable and can be claimed to the French State under specific conditions. Please contact your accountant.
Registration cancellation must be notified by email to the Conference secretariat under the following conditions:
- Registration cancellation received BEFORE 18 November 2021: reimbursement of 50% of total amount paid.
- Registration cancellation received AFTER 18 November 2021: no reimbursement.
Reimbursements will occur after the Conference and no reimbursement request will be accepted AFTER 18 February 2022 included.
To register a group, please contact the Registration Team directly at: email@example.com.
Please note that it is mandatory to provide participants’ full details (personal and professional) that you register to the Conference. Incomplete registration requests will not be taken into account by the Conference secretariat and will be rejected without any possibility of reimbursement claim.
Name modifications required until 18 November 2021 included will be done at no charge. After 18 November 2021, administrative fees (20 €) will be charged for every registration name modification.
ISN and MCI cannot be held responsible in case of suspension or cancellation of the Conference occurring as a result of external factors such as political, social, economic or public health or any other factor beyond their control (force majeure). In case of cancellation, the cancellation policy will be enforced. Registration to the Conference imply the acceptance of the cancellation policy.
We advise participants to obtain suitable insurance for their trip (health, accident, repatriation, cancellation) before leaving. ISN and MCI as organizers cannot be held responsible in case of accident due to or caused by participants during or following the Conference, neither during any events organized during the Conference.